This year our annual music tour to the Three Choirs is in Worcester where the city's stunning cathedral will resound with a spectrum of music from across the ages, including a special focus on the world of 1917.
Tour programme highlights include:
• Elgar's Dream of Gerontius
• Beethoven & Tippett string quartets
• Mendelssohn's oratorio St Paul
• Organ concert with music by Sains-Saëns & Poulenc
• Handel's Ode for St Cecilia's Day & Purcell's Hail Bright Cecilia
a writer, broadcaster, lecturer and former professional singer
22 Jul — 26 Jul 2017
If you would like to upload your photos to our gallery click here
accommodation based on sharing a twin or double bedded room, performances as described, breakfast, dinner with water & coffee, excursions & admissions, gratuities.
travel insurance, single room supplement £120.