Valletta International Baroque Festival
13 Jan — 19 Jan 2017 | Tour Director: Ashley Solomon
Escape to the Maltese archipelago on this music tour to join the 2017 Valletta International Baroque Festival. Alongside festival perofrmances we also explore the island's ancient heritage and Baroque architecture. Our festival programme comprises:
• Charpentier’s Te Deum by the Ensemble Correspondances.
• Cantatas for the Soul by the Dunedin Consort.
• Jean-Baptiste Lully’s Atys (Parody with Puppets) by the Centre Musique Baroque de Versailles.
• Pergolesi’s La serva padrona by Associazione Musicale Giacomo Carissimi.
• C F Abel’s Pieces for Viola da Gamba by Reiko Ichise.
• The Rival Queens by Vivica Genaux, Simone Kermes and Cappella Gabetta.
Ashley Solomon, HonRCM, ARAM
Chair and Head of Historical Performance at the Royal College of Music and Director of Florilegium
13 Jan — 19 Jan 2017
If you would like to upload your photos to our gallery click here
It was a privilege to have Ashley as Director from every point of view - in a highly competitive market, he makes ACE's offering exceptional.
ACE Customer 2016
Cost includes: return airfare, accommodation based on sharing a twin or double bedded room, performances as described, breakfast, dinner with wine, water & coffee & one lunch, excursions & admissions, gratuities.
Excluded: travel insurance, double room for single use supplement £225.